DALEBURNE CONSULTING CAN HELP
An employee has been with your company for four months, the probationary period is over, and now the work output is nowhere near the expected standard. This is the beginning of a time consuming and often costly battle to get rid of a non-performer.
This process can take up to three months and if it is not done in line with legislation you may still find yourself sitting at the CCMA.
Daleburne Consulting offers the following HR Services:
- Drafting letter of appointment
- Drafting Company and HR policies and procedure
- Auditing your Human Resource Department and identifying any shortfalls
- Liaising with Recruitment Companies regarding position fulfillment
- Handling first stage interviews
- Reference checking
- Assisting in employee benefit schemes
- Writing job description requirements
- Implementing performance appraisal systems
- Assisting in the counseling of employee performance
- Handling employee grievances
- Writing disciplinary policies and procedures in line with your companies requirements and legislation
- Assisting companies with employee investigations, including the organising of polygraphs
- Handling the full internal disciplinary process
- Chairing disciplinary enquiries as a neutral party
- Assisting with staff restructuring and retrenchments
- Handling exit interviews
- Training on disciplinary enquiries and all basic legislative HR issues
- Handling all issues relating to the Human Resource function
- Temperature Check Survey with employees
- Assisting with CCMA cases
- Compiling standardised staff forms
- Facilitating Team Building Exercises
A Must For All Small And Medium Size Companies:
This booklet covers all that a company needs with regard to handling difficult situations. It gives all the forms required as well as sample warning letters.
THE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES MANUAL
The manual records every HR policy and procedure required by your company, thus giving the employee’s confidence in performing their function.
THE HR FORMS MANUAL
The manual has copies of every HR form that is required when running a business. The company logo is displayed on each form.
- Overview and understanding the Basic Conditions of Employment Act 1997
- Overview and understanding the Employment Equity Act
- Overview and understanding the Labour Relations Act
- Training management on handling and chairing disciplinary enquiries.
- Training staff and management on all basic legislative issues.
- The Human Resource Starter Pack – General Day to Day Issues
Supplying Companies with the Legislated Acts, as well as suggested Acts;
- Labour Relations Act (LRA)
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act (BCEA)
- Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHASA)
- Occupational Health and Safety Regulations Act
- Employment Equity Act (EEA)
- Tobacco Act